SABAH Nepal is a social-business organization which works towards strengthening the livelihoods of poor and marginalized women home based workers (HBWs). The organisation is completely owend and operated by women members.
The organization has strong network more than 3000 women home based workers who have taken the membership in organization. These members own and manage the organization and are spreaded across the country. The women being trained and organized in group are able to develop craft and food-based products.
• To empower HBWs through economic self-sufficiency by using their own traditional crafts and skills.
• To utilize available natural resources and enhance their indigenous skills for the production of market oriented products.
• To provide income to the maximum number of home-based workers, at each stage in the value-added supply chain.
• To promote and market the products of home based workers.
• To become a self-sustained business organization.
Operations Commenced On 2008
Franchising / Distribution Commenced On 2008
Investment 1500000 to 5000000 NPR
Franchise/Brand Fee - NA -
Royalty/Commission - NA -
Province 1: Biratnagar, Province 2: Birgunj, Province 3: Kathmandu, Province 4: Pokhara
Exclusive territorial rights to a unit franchise No
Performance guarantee to unit franchisee No
Anticipated percentage return on investment - NA -
Likely pay back period of capital for a unit franchise - NA -
Other investment requirements - NA -
Type of property required for this franchise opportunity - NA -
Floor area requirement 500
Preferred location of unit franchise outlet - NA -
Detailed operating manuals for franchisees No
Franchisee training location 1
Is field assistance available for franchisee? No
Expert guidance from Head Office to franchisee in opening the franchise No
Current IT systems will be included in the franchise No
Do you have a standard franchise agreement? No
How long is the franchise term for? Year
Is the term renewable? No